- Veterans Village
- Support for Habitat for Humanity in Bend, Sisters, Redmond and La Pine
- Expanded capacity to the Redmond Sewer system in support of Redmond and Terrebonne
- Fire resiliency programs and Forest Management
- Completed the Deschutes County Stabilization Center
- Deschutes County Interoperability
- Chair of Central Oregon Regional Emergency Services Training and Coordination Center
- Our sheriffs department is fully funded. We will not tolerate the type of crime we see due to the failed policies of Portland.
SOUND FISCAL POLICY
- Cut Property Taxes – Since 2017, with my urging, the county has actually cut taxes, putting money back in the pockets of residents and small businesses, where it belongs.
- Insure insure cost and metrics are discussed when considering short-term and long-term costs of any program or investment.
COMMON SENSE LEADERSHIP
- Mutual Respect: Together we can continue to make Deschutes County a great place to live!
- Mandates: I fought and stopped overly restrictive COVID policies being pushed for Deschutes County. I believe personal responsibility must always be protected from government overreach.
- Business Support: Worked quickly and clearly to get ARPA dollars out to businesses in need.